Experienced Officer and Recruit Constable
Treaty Three Police Service is currently accepting applications for recruit constables and experienced officers to fill future positions within our police service. The positions are subject to the terms of the funding agreement between Her Majesty the Queen in Right of Canada, Her Majesty the Queen in Right of Ontario, Grand Council Treaty #3 and the Treaty Three Police Services Board.
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalency
- Must possess a valid Class G Driver’s License
- No criminal record for which a records suspension (pardon) has not been received or an absolute/conditional discharge that has not been sealed
- Pass credit, background and investigation checks
- Must be of good moral character
- Conversant in Ojibway will be an asset
- Be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident
- Knowledge and understanding of community languages, culture and traditions with a high sensitivity to Indigenous issues
- Must meet the above-noted recruit pre-requisites
- Must have an Ontario Police College Certificate or equivalent recognized by the Ontario Police College
- Valid CPR or First Aid Certificate
- Disclose any McNeil Reports
All qualified applicants must submit a detailed cover letter, resume, medical, vision and Driver’s Abstract along with a Treaty Three Police Service Application Package to the Treaty Three Police Service. Please contact the Treaty Three Police Service for an Application Package at (807) 548-5474.
Please ensure you submit all the documentation required in the Mandatory Checklist included in the Application Package. Incomplete applications will not be accepted and will be returned with instructions to re-apply with the mandatory documentation. Returned applications must be re-submitted prior to the closing date.
Completed Application Packages can be mailed, faxed or emailed to:
Treaty Three Police Service
P.O. box 1480
Kenora, ON P9N 3X7
Fax: (807) 548-2119
Attention: Human Resources
Treaty Three Police Service appreciates the interest of all applicants; however, only those who receive an interview will be contacted.