The Treaty Three Police Service is accepting applications for Guards for on-call casual employment for Treaty Three Police Service at all detachments.
Under the direction of the Sergeant and/or Constables, the Guard will assist in the supervision of the prisoners held in police cells. This is to ensure the safety and secure custody of the prisoner while in care of Treaty Three Police Service.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Observe and conduct the behavior of prisoners to prevent injury, disturbances and escapes;
- Prepare relevant reports in relation to observed behaviors;
- Prepare admission, program, release, transfer, and other reports in a timely and orderly fashion;
- Be alert, courteous and professional in dealing with prisoners, other staff members, visitors and members of the public.
- Must be physically and medically fit – selected candidates may require a medical report from physician;
- Must be reliable and willing to work flexible hours (day/night);
- Criminal record check (applicants must consent to a CRC).
Interested applicants must submit a cover letter, detailed resume, and a Treaty Three Police Service Consent to Disclose Form via email to email@example.com.
Please indicate the detachment location you are applying for in your subject line.
Consent to Disclose Form
Treaty Three Police Service appreciates the interest of all applicants; however, only those who receive an interview will be contacted.
As an Indigenous employer we encourage First Nations, Inuit and Metis applicants to apply.