Wabaseemoong Administrative Support & Criminal Records Check Clerk
Treaty Three Police Service is currently looking to recruit individuals with clerical skills to fill a full-time Administrative
Support & Criminal Records Check Clerk position in Wabaseemoong. The purpose of the role is to complete clerical duties
within the office as well as process criminal record checks in collaboration with a third-party company.
Requirements for this position:
• Possess a high school diploma or equivalent;
• Be of good moral character with no criminal record for which a records suspension (pardon) has not been
received or an absolute/conditional discharge that has not been sealed;
• Previous work experience with courts/law enforcement would be an asset;
• Proficient with computers and related software MS Office (outlook, word, excel);
• Familiarity with the use of office equipment (i.e. photocopiers, facsimile machines, printers)
• Ability to type a minimum 50 WPM;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
• Be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident.
• Provide assistance in a variety of clerical and administrative support services according to established procedure;
• Setting up criminal record checks by taking appropriate information and photocopying appropriate
• Perform receptionist, typing and transcribing duties;
• Must be willing to attend and participate in all required training programs as instructed;
• Maintain confidentiality;
• Other duties as assigned.
Entry Level Rate $27.01/hr, with potential for progression to $30.68/hr
Interested applicants must submit a cover letter, detailed resume, and a Treaty Three Police Service Consent to
Disclose Form by Tuesday, June 28, 2022 @ 4:00pm.
Please e-mail your complete package to email@example.com using “JP006-2022” in your subject line to indicate the
position that you are applying for. Visit https://www.t3ps.ca/ to obtain a Consent to Disclose Form.
The Treaty Three Police Service appreciates the interest of all applicants; however, only those who receive an
interview will be contacted.
As an Indigenous employer we encourage First Nations, Inuit and Metis applicants to apply
To save/download: Administrative Support & Criminal Records Check Clerk – Wabaseemoong
To save/download: Consent to Release Form