Criminal Records Check Clerks
Criminal Record Check Clerks
Treaty Three Police Service is currently looking to recruit individuals with clerical skills to temporarily fill a full-time Administrative Support – Criminal Record Check Clerk. The purpose of the role is to process criminal record checks in collaboration with a third-party company.
Requirements for this position:
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent;
- Be of good moral character with no criminal record for which a records suspension (pardon) has not been received or an absolute/conditional discharge that has not been sealed;
- Previous work experience with courts / law enforcement would be an asset;
- Proficient with computers and related software MS Office (outlook, word, excel);
- Familiarity with use of office equipment (i.e. photocopiers, facsimile machines, printers)
- Ability to type minimum 50 WPM;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident.
- Provide assistance in a variety of clerical and administrative support services according to established procedure;
- Setting up criminal record checks by taking appropriate information and photocopying appropriate identification;
- Perform receptionist, typing and transcribing duties;
- Must be willing to attend and participate in all required training programs as instructed;
- Maintain confidentiality;
- Other duties as assigned.
Rate $26.75-$30.38 per hour
Interested applicants must submit a cover letter, detailed resume, and a Treaty Three Police Service Consent to Disclose Form (found below). This position is open until filled.
Please e-mail your complete package to email@example.com using “JP0025” in your subject line to indicate the position that you are applying for.
The Treaty Three Police Service appreciates the interest of all applicants; however, only those who receive an interview will be contacted.
As an Indigenous employer we encourage First Nations, Inuit and Metis applicants to apply.
For a PDF Version please click here: Criminal Records Check Clerks
Download: Consent to Release Form