Criminal Records Check Clerks
Treaty Three Police Service is currently looking to recruit individuals to fill part-time and/or full-time positions for Criminal Record Check Clerks. The purpose of the role is to process criminal record checks in collaboration with a third-party company.
Requirements for this position:
• Be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident;
• Possess a high school diploma or equivalent;
• Be of good moral character with no criminal record for which a records suspension (pardon) has not been received or an absolute/conditional discharge that has not been sealed;
• Proficient with computers and the ability to learn or use different software programs;
• An understanding of the Criminal Code of Canada or Provincial Statutes would be an asset;
• Previous work experience with courts / law enforcement would be an asset
• Attend and participate in all required training programs as instructed;
• Detail oriented;
• Self-motivated, dependable, critical thinker;
• Ability to comprehend and retain reading material;
• Maintain confidentiality;
• Potential for travel and potential for shift-work;
• Other duties as assigned
Rate: $27.01 – $33.41 per hour
Interested applicants must submit a cover letter, detailed resume, and a Treaty Three Police Service Consent to Disclose form. This position is open until filled.
Please e-mail your complete package to firstname.lastname@example.org using “JP0025” in your subject line to indicate the position that you are applying for. Click the link below obtain a Consent to Disclose Form. The Treaty Three Police Service appreciates the interest of all applicants; however, only those who receive an interview will be contacted.
As an Indigenous employer we encourage First Nations, Inuit and Metis applicants to apply.
For a PDF Version please click here: Criminal Records Check Clerk
Download: Consent to Release Form