Caretaker – Mishosiminiziibiing Sub-Office
Treaty Three Police Service is currently looking for a part-time (6 hours/week), Caretaker for our Mishkosiminiziibiing Sub-Office located in Big Grassy First Nation. Do you enjoy hands-on work and want to be part of team? The primary function of the Caretaker will be to maintain a clean and orderly professional appearance of our building; ensuring that first impressions are positive upon arrival to our Mishkosiminiziibiing Sub-Office.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Maintain a clean, healthy and safe environment for the T3PS work area;
• Conduct daily check lists to ensure tasks are completed;
• Assist with building inspections
• Comply with rules, regulations and policy orders governing use of equipment and co-operate with standards related to Health & Safety regulations;
• Ability to perform outdoor maintenance (maintaining the exterior of building and snow removal)
• Attend the detachment for fire, security or other after-hours events, as requested;
• Other duties as assigned.
• Must be physically and medically fit;
• Must possess a valid WHMIS and CPR & First Aid Certification;
• Be of good moral character with no criminal record for which a records suspension (pardon) has not been received or an absolute/conditional discharge that has not been sealed;
• Knowledge and experience on the safe operation of all required equipment and machinery;
• A valid driver’s license and clear driver’s abstract;
• Strong computer and communication skills;
• A strong spirit of collaboration, dependability, positivity and a love what you do attitude.
Entry Level Rate $26.07/hr, with potential for progression to $27.71/hr
Interested applicants must submit a cover letter, detailed resume, and a Treaty Three Police Service Consent to Disclose Form. This position is open until filled.
Please e-mail your complete package to firstname.lastname@example.org using “JP009-2022” in your subject line to indicate the position that you are applying for. Visit www.t3ps.ca to obtain a Consent to Disclose Form.
The Treaty Three Police Service appreciates the interest of all applicants; however, only those who receive an interview will be contacted.
As an Indigenous employer we encourage First Nations, Inuit and Metis applicants to apply.
To Save/Download: JP009-2022 BG PT Caretaker Posting pdf
To Save/Download: Consent to Disclose Form pdf