Caretaker – Grassy Narrows
Treaty Three Police Service is currently looking for a Part-time, permanent Caretaker for our Grassy Narrows Detachment. If you are someone who pays close attention to detail, enjoys hands-on work, being part of a team.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Janitorial duties.
• Submit daily check list to Detachment Commander to ensure tasks are completed.
• Arranging monthly/quarterly inspections of building.
• Comply with rules, regulations and policy orders governing use of equipment and co-operate with standards related to Health & Safety regulations.
• Ability to perform outdoor maintenance (maintaining the exterior of building and snow removal)
• Vehicle detailing and maintenance of holding cells.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Must be physically and medically fit;
• Must possess a valid CPR & First Aid Certification;
• Be of good moral character with No Criminal Record (applicants must consent to a Criminal Records Check);
• A valid driver’s license and clear driver’s abstract;
• Computer and communication skills;
• A strong spirit of collaboration, dependability, positivity and a love what you do attitude.
Interested applicants must submit a cover letter, detailed resume, and a Treaty Three Police Service Consent to Disclose Form by July 2, 2021 at 4:00 p.m.
Please e-mail your complete package to email@example.com using “JP0031-2021” in your subject line to indicate the position that you are applying for. The Treaty Three Police Service appreciates the interest of all applicants; however, only those who receive an interview will be contacted.
As an Indigenous employer we encourage First Nations, Inuit and Metis applicants to apply.
Download: Consent to Disclose Form
Download: Caretaker – Grassy Narrows Job Posting