- Must be physically and medically fit – selected candidates may require a medical report from physician;
- Must possess a valid CPR & First Aid Certification;
- Must be reliable and willing to work flexible hours (day/night);
- Criminal record check (applicants must consent to a CRC).
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Observe and conduct the behavior of prisoners to prevent injury, disturbances and escapes;
- Prepare relevant reports in relation to observed behaviors;
- Prepare admission, program, release, transfer and other reports in a timely and orderly fashion;
- Be alert, courteous and professional in dealing with prisoners, other staff members, visitors and members of the public.